- When you study in an international British-styled boarding school where everything is so much different from your common beliefs,you need to be very tolerant and optimistic.
- When people randomly swear to you in a language you can't understand,take it lightly and just laugh.
- When they swear to you,it means that they feel comfortable being with you.
- Or when people want to borrow your underpants,let them borrow yours even though you feel it's awkward.
- That means they believe that you're highly hygienic and have no scabies.
- Or when your Korean juniors show you their 'birds',don't feel offended.
- 'Birds' are every boy's secret weapons,so if they show you theirs,that means they trust you.
- Bring a lot of food,sure they'll love you so much.
- Hug each other often,-THIS ISN'T GAY-the inter-racial love will grow even more.
Friday, May 28, 2010
For the love of British-styled School.
Posted by Tasnim