Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recent Developments


I was long tempted to materialise what I've been thinking into words, so here they are:
  1. Two people were expelled for possessing drug. It saddened me a bit because I know these two people quite well.Well, I talked to them regularly.
  2. It occured to me I must keep my body fit, so I try to allocate time to go for jogging at least thrice a week.
  3. I was reminded of the true purpose for my being here in this institution and I should appreciate the opportunity given.
  4. I found solace in people I hardly know and they are a bunch of interesting people here I am so keen to get to know well.
  5. C****H, it astounds me so much that my heart has space allocation for that.It feels rejuvenating.Haha.
  6. I finally found something in common to converse with a friend, about 'cakes'.
  7. As I am writing this entry, clock is ticking fast and my EPIC Geography exam is coming very soon.It's almost Novem-bah!
  8. I have finalised my UCAS, so my university choices are:
  • London School of Economics and Political Science
  • University of Warwick
  • University of Bath
  • University of Exeter
  • Lancaster University
9. Life's been good I can't complaint so far.Cheers!