I was long tempted to materialise what I've been thinking into words, so here they are:
- Two people were expelled for possessing drug. It saddened me a bit because I know these two people quite well.Well, I talked to them regularly.
- It occured to me I must keep my body fit, so I try to allocate time to go for jogging at least thrice a week.
- I was reminded of the true purpose for my being here in this institution and I should appreciate the opportunity given.
- I found solace in people I hardly know and they are a bunch of interesting people here I am so keen to get to know well.
- C****H, it astounds me so much that my heart has space allocation for that.It feels rejuvenating.Haha.
- I finally found something in common to converse with a friend, about 'cakes'.
- As I am writing this entry, clock is ticking fast and my EPIC Geography exam is coming very soon.It's almost Novem-bah!
- I have finalised my UCAS, so my university choices are:
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Warwick
- University of Bath
- University of Exeter
- Lancaster University
9. Life's been good I can't complaint so far.Cheers!