Friday, November 12, 2010

'Pressure Release'


It’s time for me to pray hard, not to screw again this time.
As I left the hall after finishing my Geography re-sit paper yesterday, I could finally carve a smile on my face. I don’t exactly know what was that smile for, "was it because I‘ve finally finished the paper after waiting for it to over?" or "was it because I’m truly confident this time I’ll make it?". I think it’s mostly because of the former, or who knows, perhaps it’s a combination of them both.
But as I came out of the hall, all the burdens that I’ve been carrying on my shoulders for the past two months were lifted. To explain it in Geography context, it was as if 'pressure release'-a physical weathering process when overlying soil being eroded exposing underlying rock which was formed under a very high pressure-took place.
Now all I need to do is to wait for the verdict from above.Whatever the outcome is, I hope it's the best.tengoklah nanti,amin.