- Too much things to be told which ended up not being told at all.
- My life is not interesting as many others who update their blogs on regular basis.
Looking at my previous post before the last post, I had listed out a few things of my concern which all deserve updates:
- Cross-country-I hope that was my last ever cross country. It was quite an achievement though as I met my goal to be in the top 100...haha I ended 99th to be exact for senior boys category.
- University offers-I'd received all offers from my university of choice.Plus,I've decided to make LSE as my first choice.Hopefully I can meet the requirement set by the university which is AAB in A Levels including Maths and Geography.
- Edexcel Maths-I got the results for both papers I sat last January. Well, it was quite a disappointment alas all blames went to me. The very laid-back period during the last Michaelmas term break had taken its toll.Got to do much better in the last module, C4 this June.
- CIE examinations- Less than two months before the D-Day. I hope I'll be well-prepared. Oh yeah, I've decided not to drop any subject to be on the safe-side.
- Anak-anak sedare- Alhamdulillah, my two sisters delivered their daughters, Naurah for my eldest sister and Hana for my second sister safely. Here they are!
These are Naurah...
...and our hero, Muaz, Naurah's brother.
I hope next few weeks will be very productive for me so that I'll be very ready for my last lag of A-Levels.And I wish that the tiny wings that I've been growing will be strong enough to fly me to England.Not literally of course.
Till next time folks which I don't know when.