Sunday, June 05, 2011

The Final Act

I'll be sitting for my final A -Levels this coming week. I've put necessary efforts possible so now I just hope for the very best.

This sitting of six papers for three days next week will determine my presence (or absence) in the foreign kingdom far far away. At the thought of it, I'm somehow afraid, albeit a little excited, to anticipate of what will happen to me in near future. Will I be able to make it or the dream I've been dreaming all this while a mere dream? If it is the latter, God please don't wake me up yet and put me into slumber for another thousand years.

With that, I seek guidance from above to ease my way through these important days, protect me so I will emerge unscathed.Clear my doubt and comfort my heart.I thrust everything, my prayer and my hope into your hand dear God.Thank you for the chance.

The London School Of Economics and Political Science, hopefully I'll be there this September.Ameen.

....So verily with the hardship there is relief....-Surah Al-Inshirah:5